Sunday, November 25, 2012

Being Called

We are called at different times in life. Eventually we are called to leave this life and go on. This is a stark reminder when you receive notice that someone you know has been called. We are called in dreams and reminded of who we are. Sometimes the dreams come at an un-expected time..When you least expect them..and they have powerful messages. Your dreams show you what is happening whether you like it or not. They are honest statements from the universe. Your dreams can be devastating and or re-affirming. Listen to them. The sense that I have from them is in the highest summary or in the broadest context, the overall message or sense of what was discussed in the dream stays with me, not the details. Sometimes there are minute details that remain, little snap shots or sequences from dreams that remain afterwards..Even though I remember them they may not be clear in what information is being revealed. In these cases I let them sit and bubble within me....eventually a message comes out. I wish there was some way my dreams could be videotaped so I could go back and view them. They are interesting and multi-faceted.

No comments:

Post a Comment