Wednesday, October 5, 2011

This actually Happened!

My wife and I were staying at the Indian Springs Spa in Idaho Springs, Colorado this past week. We checked in on Wed evening and did a walk thru.
We had heard that the reviews for this place were not good..so the walk thru was requested. The two young girls at the front desk were very polite and cooperative. After our walk thru we felt that 1 night at this place would work...It was like an old Motel 6 type place but the room was clean!
We went to the room after signing in and the key they gave me would not operate the door easily. Struggled with it, got it to work. We went and got ready for a dip in the hot mineral pool.Went back to the lobby and asked if we could be re-assigned to another building on the 1rst floor. No rooms were available. We went and had a lovely soak in the large mineral pool that was there. After an hour or so we went back to our room. Fell asleep a short time thereafter. About 1:30 am I was woken up out of sleep. I immediately felt a presence in the room. We were the only people in this two story Hotel like building. I kept visualizing the hallway of this building and what it looked like, it was as if something kept pulling me to the hallway. The presence in the room felt like something horrible had happened in our room or at this site at some time in the past. My wife was fast asleep during all this. I lay there awake in the room in the absolute quiet except for traffic outside feeling this heavy, ominous presence. Fiannly I fell back asleep. My wife got up to go to the bathroom. Then I went. Got back in bed and before I felt asleep I felt the unmistakable feeling like our cat was walking on the sheets covering my legs..very very light touch, but definitely there...I fell back to sleep and had a dream that we were in the room that we were in and that things in the room were being moved around, objects were being placed and re-placed in different spots within the room.. In the dream I was telling my wife about what was happening...asking her if she saw things moving to confirm what was happening..all of the sudden I was standing in the street where my mothers house is in Sacramento and I was having a conversation with a person whose image, face i couldn't really make out clearly. This person was standing about 5 feet from me and we were conversing...The person was angry at me and I kept defying or refusing it. It started changing shapes, arms dislocating etc...I woke up....I was staring at the ceiling and thought about that I had had a dream...then I realized that I had dreamed that I was in the room that I was sleeping in..This struck as very odd...to dream about where I was.As I lied there I was feeling waves of fear that caused every hair on my body to stand on end.wave after wave it would stop and then come back, I had no control over it, it felt horrible. I then began to feel that our safety was in danger and that we should leave..My wife was still sleeping..I was getting a very strong message that I should get out of this room and this building. Finally after what seemed like an eternity of the waves coming and going, not being able to control anything I woke my wife up and told her what had happened. I told her that I had spent quite a bit of time questioning everything and doubting what I was experiencing as being real, before I woke her up..But that I could no longer ignore it. She graciously didnt question me and go up. We got dressed and left. As we were driving down the freeway not knowing where we were going, It was 3:30am she told me that when I woke her up that she had felt 2 fingers pointed on her left ankle applying pressure..She did not tell me about it at the time because she could see that I was already upset. I'm sure this had something to do with her not doubting what I was telling her.Again, THIS IS A TRUE STORY. NOTHING HAS BEEN EMBELLISHED OR EXAGERATED REGARDING THIS INCIDENT.

No comments:

Post a Comment