Kelly you will be missed...the clicking of your little feet as you walked across the floors, You willingness to do the right thing by going into the garage when you couldn't get out to go was very respectful and surprising in retrospect as dogs are not supposed to be all that smart...but you knew..You were nothing but a gentle loving soul to anyone who came into contact with you...(except other dogs sometimes!)wow! how brave you were in unexpected ways like against a pack of Racoons, you stood you ground and protected us with loyalty. I used to call you my little cub scout when we would be out walking. the way you sniffed and explored, I could see a small cub scout hat and neckerchief around your neck.It seemed appropriate to me. You are with Drew now...The two of you can spend endless times playing with one another. You bouncing around her growling and antaganizing her with your bouncing around. You two can now lie in the Sun and bake as you were want to do on hot stones or cement. Or you can sit on green grass in the shade, side by side with a lite breeze blowing. You were the inspiration as I prepared for the Alex Karweit show, your silly presence and floppy ears inspired me as I practiced and practiced learning my parts. I'm sorry that i was not always kind to you..It wasn't you, it was me. I didn't like that Lynne had to spend so much time taking care of you, cleaning up your messes and all but she did it because she loved you so dearly. She misses you greatly. When I came home for lunch you were not there..I didn't immediately call you name to see if you needed to go out...the house was eerily silent.It didn't seem right that you were there..A heavy loss or lacking was in the house. Your death was agonizing and I'm sorry for that. You have eaten things before, that you shouldn't have...and you somehow managed to pull through albeit with pain..you always got thru it...I expected you would again. this time you didn't. I 'm sorry that Kaela abandoned you. You didn't deserve that either. She was your original owner. You won't be sitting with us anymore at night, we wont hear you get up in the mornings any longer...aggravating as that was...Lynne will not have to pick up "Stuff" anymore which I am glad for.
But you will be missed..never doubt that..you will always be in our hearts. Enjoy your time in Doggy Heaven, you've earned it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment