Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Coming Face To Face

I am making changes in my eating habits...I feel my body at it's most elemental aspects and am facing it like it's another person. How I have lived and eaten is who I am. As I change this, it's like there is another being that is saying...wait a minute...what are you doing? It says this in the middle of the night(awful).It says it during the day when it is uneasy at the conditions it finds itself in. I am facing the my mental/spiritual being and who I am from a body/physical standpoint. These two people have co-existed for a long time in the same body but don't know each other very well. I have to allow time for a change to take place. It won't happen in 20 minutes or right now...my body needs time to get used to what i am doing and to learn how to function under this new system.

Americans eat unintentionally, or without thought. They eat things called Cheese, burgers, fries, fried chicken,lunch meats, Mac and Cheese and other crap because that's what you eat..right?..That's what I've been doing, I love all this stuff!!!

They don't care what the nutritional value is...they aren't hungry anymore! And they get used to the tast of all that Cheese,the barbequed smoked/grilled flavor of the burgers and other fast foods. Their body stays in the background and doesn't complain, it takes what you give it..as long as you give it enough it stays happy and doesn't bother you with hunger...un-beknownst to you...it is also gathering a lot of bad things from what you are putting in. Sugars, Fats,chemicals etc. and like most machines, our bodies go and go until the deposits build to a point and then our bodies start malfunctioning or can't continue absorbing bad things any longer. Then they start letting us know that they are in need of help or repair or fixing,...we get sick or our walking around life is affected by their malfunctioning status.Then we HAVE to do something or we will die. I am doing something!! it is right!

No comments:

Post a Comment