Saturday, August 8, 2009

August 18, is fast approaching once again..."The day" as I call it is yet another reminder that I am getting closer to that fated landmark of 60. I felt a milestone was taking place when I turned 50 and so to honor it...I did a tandem sky jump!

It was worth every minute!

Now I am looking at retiring from my job and moving on to something else. I am fortunate in that my career has given me wonderful opportunities for professional growth and very much needed skill sets. Skill sets that are still much in demand. So I should be able to find something to do to assist others..which is what I do. I don't manage, I am a change agent. I help people move to doing something new. This is true for business and for spiritual growth. More to follow as I get closer...
I'd still like to hear from others who were born on this day. Drop me a line!

No comments:

Post a Comment