Monday, July 6, 2009

This is a blog for people born on this day.

Greetings! I had this crazy idea that it would be cool to find out what has happened to people who were born on the same day I was. What has your life been like? what is right, what is not..in your opinion..I'd like to know who you are, where you are located and anything else you'd care to post. This is NOT a dating site, nor is it an XX rated site. We are a community and have something in common. Best Regards to you!!

Name: George
Location: Santa Rosa, CA.
What do I do? IT project manager, cellist,father,Reiki Master,husband,gardener
Personal Characteristics: Lover of beauty where ever I discover it! A good friend, Believe that family is important. Am clear about what is important in my life and focus on that. I have no control over others. Love an occasional good cigar, Love all kinds of music.

Other Thoughts:We grew up in a different time...I am so glad that I was a part of the 60's,70's,80's & 90's. I think that kids growing up now see strife in the world,live with fear of kidnapping,see a world that lacks humanity, a world where international strife is always present. I hope that I am wrong. I hope that they feel secure and free to just be a kid. Many things can of course affect this. I hope that all the technological advances we have enhance their life.

No comments:

Post a Comment