Tuesday, February 1, 2011

I Can't Sleep!

Midnight Madness, Things that go bump in the night...tossing and turning..time passess incredibly slow...you hear each second ticking...tick, tock this is really weird especially if you have a digital clock!, The light on your clock radio looks as bright as an alien spacecraft overhead...or one of those spotlights that they shine at premiers...It's amazing how wide awake you can be in the middle of the night...that's because you 've just slept and are refreshed..oh to be this awake, alert and refreshed and lucid during the day!! when I need it!...The speed at which thoughts come into my head when I can't sleep..and the clarity of those thoughts is like Warp speed..funny how you can take an idea and follow it through a series or pictures..one to the other, to the other..The whole point of this diatribe...is that I should be a sleep! not working like a super computer! enough of this.....I'm going back to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment